Summer is slowly winding up and the schedule is filling up fast – back to school, deadlines, meetings etc. It’s all systems go.
So in the spirit of all this go-go-go, we thought we’d keep it short and sweet with a weekly roundup. Check out below some things we are loving this week:
- Sugar companies among top gainers so far this year
- A four fold increase in obesity related deaths since 2011
- But obesity seems more complicated than just consuming more calories than you burn
- Doctors’ toolbox needs an upgrade
- Salt intake too low?
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner sorted. Maybe a cooking class too?
- Micronutrients for Mental Health.
And finally, with only one month to go, our Nutrition & Health Coaching programme is filling up fast! A health coach is a wellness expert who educates, motivates and guides clients toward lifestyle and behaviour choices that support optimal well-being. If this is something you might like more information on, email us on [email protected] OR come to an open day.