EXTENDED INSTALMENT PLANS
We’re delighted you’re interested in joining the BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Nutrition & Health Coaching!
This course is delivered fully online for all students.
Once you’re ready to join the course you simply need to pay and get ready to start the BTEC Diploma in Nutrition & Health Coaching in January.
By enrolling now, you will receive:
- Access to pre-course materials so you can get started on your learning journey ahead of January.
- FREE access to one of our short courses (value €349)*
- Access to over 450 delicious recipes developed by Maggie Lynch, Director of Cooking Studies (value €150)
*see below links to short courses that are available with this offer.
- Sports Nutrition to Fuel Performance
- Smart Eating for Perimenopause
- Smart Eating for Fertility & Pregnancy
- Smart Eating for Infants & Children
We use Stripe to take secure payments.
Once you pay you will receive a receipt and confirmation from us that you are on the course.
Payment is refundable up until course commencement, a deposit of €1,050 (£920) will be deducted from refund – see full terms and conditions here. Once course commences, course fees are non-refundable.
September Instalment Plan
1st instalment: €1,050
8 x instalments: €375
1st instalment: £920
8 x instalments: £335
What is included?
- Course materials
- 2 Cooking classes (these may take place online)
- Access to Mentor during case study work
- Access to Online Learning Platform
- Registration with awarding body Pearson (BTEC)