DO YOU FIND IT HARD BEING GLUTEN/WHEAT-FREE AND HEALTHY?
Free-from products have become big business, but if you are off gluten/wheat, you’ll know how hard it can be to find wholesome,-dense, low-GI alternative ingredients and products.
Our cooking demonstration class on Sat. 14th Nov is designed to empower you with top-class information, and kitchen confidence fortified with loads of delicious whole food GF recipes, including Sign Up Here/sugar-free options.
The Gluten-Free Wheat-Free Friendly Kitchen will provide Breakfast ideas, Breads & Snack Ideas, Lunch ideas, Dinner ideas, Anti inflammatory Spices & Herbs, Anti-inflammatory Drinks and Herbal Teas, Anti-inflammatory Vegetables & Fruits, Healthier Sugars & Treats, GF Grains and, Oils & Fats. Plus Dr Weil’s Anti-Inflammatory Food Pyramid,
MAGGIE’S GLUTEN/WHEAT-FREE CLASS – WHAT YOU GET:
10-12 foods and recipes demonstrated before you, including:, soda , scones, pancakes, granola, quiche, tempura batter for fish or vegetables, , tasty , a yummy , and more.
- Tips on how to live a Healthy GF Life
- Tips on Baking and Products
- : Their uses
- Binders and Thickening Agents
RECIPES TO TAKE HOME & SAMPLE AT THE END OF THE CLASS
- Homemade Granola
- Buckwheat and Buttermilk Pancakes
- Homemade Brown Scones with Blueberries
- Pecan and Fig
- Fillet of Brill Tempura with Spicy Potato Wedges
- Thyme, Gruyere and Leek Tart
- Toasted Nutty Quinoa with , Cranberries, Spring Onion, , , , and
Please note recipes may slightly change due to seasonality and availability of produce.
Packed full of information and useful handouts:
- Healthier GF whole grains, flours and binders, and how to prepare them for optimum nutrition and health.
- All 10-12 demonstrated recipes
- Guidelines, tips and tricks for baking, including sourcing, combining and storing.
- Healthy options for those sensitive to milk products or other foods.
- Quick and easy substitutions when preparing meals that have to be yet suited to the whole family. Includes thickening agents for sauces.
- Tips for achieving health-supporting and satisfying eating habits.
- Lots of practical ideas for breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and dinner.
- Anti-inflammatory , , teas etc.
- There will also be a nutritional therapist on hand to answer your specific questions and explore health issues that can arise from poorly managed .
MORE ON MAGGIE’S SPECIALIST WORK AT IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with specialrequirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, , inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of requirements, preferences and circumstances.