Fitzwilliam Food Test
with Martin Healy, Clinic Director, Fitzwilliam Food Test Clinic
Join Martin Healy, on January 18th at 10am, to learn more about the Fitzwilliam Food Test. He will cover:
- A brief introduction to the early medical pioneers who first recognised how food intolerance was different to classic allergy.
- A brief introduction to some of tests used for checking for food sensitivity. (The Elimination Diet, Vega Testing, IgG Antibody Testing).
- Difference Between Food Intolerance and Food Sensitivity
- Difference Between Food Allergy and Food Sensitivity
- How Do You Know if Your Patient Has a Food Sensitivity
- What Exactly is Food Sensitivity.
- Some Detail About The Laboratory Test Technology (how they run these tests)
- The blood sample and blood collection
- How To help your patient manage these test results.
*This webinar is strictly for graduates of IINH