We’re delighted you’re interested in joining the nutrition and health coaching course!
This course is delivered fully online for all students. There will be optional additional days in the classroom and cooking school.
Once you’re ready to join the course you simply need to pay and get ready to start the course in September.
Once you pay you will receive a receipt and confirmation from us that you are on the course.
Payment is refundable up until course commencement, an admin fee of €100 will be deducted from refund. Once course commences, course fees are non-refundable.
ENROL BEFORE Dec 31st AND RECEIVE:
- A 10% discount off the price of the course
- FREE access to one of our short courses (value €349)
- One year free membership to the UKIHCA
- Access to pre-course materials so you can get started on your learning journey ahead of January.
- Access to over 400 recipes developed by Maggie Lynch, Director of Cooking Services
- Pay in full: € 3750 or
- Pay in 5 monthly instalments of €840 – total cost: €4200
What is included?
- Course materials
- 2 Cooking classes (these may take place online)
- Access to Mentor during case study work
- Access to Online Learning Platform
- Registration with awarding body Pearson (BTEC)