Wellness at work
Bringing health to life in offices, supermarkets,
other corporate settings, schools and colleges
Businesses are reaping the benefits of actively supporting wellness among employees. As a cornerstone of health and life quality, wholesome eating promotes work satisfaction and morale, and reduces days lost to sickness. With more attention now focusing on nutrition and overall health, research is starting to confirm the link between the nutrition and exercise status of company employees and overall productivity.
Our Wellness at Work programmes offer the gift of healthier eating, better nutrition and enhanced wellness to your staff members, one that they can share with families and friends alike. From customised talks to on-site cookery demonstrations, we can provide a programme that works for you.
If you would like to avail of any of the options below, or to discuss them further, please do get in touch.
Wellness at Work options:
These can be lunchtime talks lasting 40mins-60mins, half day or full day workshops.
- Eat It Real – Food Quality, Key To Health
- Nutrition for Mental Health – Food for mood, memory and focus
- Supercharge Your Immune System – Foods to keep you well over winter
- Beat the Bloat – Tips and tricks to supporting a healthy digestion
- How to Read Food Labels
Eat to Energise – Foods to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, energy and curb the cravings
Nutrition & Wellness for Corporates
- 1-2 Day courses can be tailored to fit your employees needs by choosing topics from our one-off talks.
- 2 – 5 Day courses aimed at employees that already work within the health & wellness sectors (health store, supermarket departments, HR)
- Courses aimed at educators and teachers to support their students health and wellness.
Our demonstrations are designed to provide practical understanding around healthy ingredients, foods and meals, and to motivate attendees to improve their own diet and share their new knowledge with families and friends.
We have a number of options available for both online and on-site cookery demonstrations.
As part of our Wellness at Work programmes, we will work with you to create a bespoke programme to meet the needs of your workforce.
Contact us to discuss your needs and the options we can provide to ensure that you and your workforce can reap the benefits of healthy eating and general wellness.