- Anyone keen to improve their own and/or family’s health through better nutritional knowledge and dietary habits.
- Healthcare professionals, including Nutritional Therapy and Nutrition & Health Coach graduates and students wanting deeper understanding and practical help to support their clients to eat more healthily.
- Anyone looking for inspiration on the practical side of nutrition: recipes, menu ideas, sourcing and combining wholesome ingredients, using spices and herbs, among others.
- The Taste Health class is presented in a relaxed, informal style. While Maggie demonstrates and explains a range of recipes, a Nutritional Therapist will discuss and answer specific questions relating to diet and health issues, such as sugar, fats, food intolerances and successful weight control, among others.
- We break for a light lunch cooked by Maggie, and the day culminates around the dinner table with a plateful of the delicious foods you have seen prepared.
*Timings are approximate
More on Maggie’s specialist work at IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with special dietary requirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of dietary requirements, preferences and circumstances.