- Anyone interested in a Paleo/Primal diet.
- People with food intolerance: specially gluten/wheat and dairy
- Those who want to lose weight and enhance their energy and resilience.
- Gym goers, body builders and those interested in improved athletic performance. The Primal diet is excellent for muscle building, strengthening the immune system and improving overall energy and well-being.
- Personal fitness trainers who want to boost their clients’ ability to gain peak performance.
- Anyone keen to improve their own and/or family’s health through better nutritionalknowledge and dietary habits.
- Healthcare professionals: doctors, nurses and care assistants and others wanting better understanding of the primal diet so they can help support their patients or clients improve their health with paleo eating.
- Nutritional Therapy and Nutrition Coach graduates and students looking for inspiration and help around the practical aspects of the Paleo diet so they can support their clients and families.
- This Paleo (or, Primal) class is presented in a relaxed, informal style. While Maggie and Gemma demonstrates and explains a range of recipes, Lyda Borgsteijn, fitness fanatic and Nutritional Therapist behind The Primal Rabbit will also chat about the Paleo diet and lifestyle, to answer specific questions and to provide you with her tips to make this plan work for your day-to-day schedule.
- There is a break for a light lunch, cooked by Maggie, and the day culminates around the dinner table with a plateful of the delicious foods you have seen prepared.
*Timings are approximate
More on Maggie’s specialist work at IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with special dietary requirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of dietary requirements, preferences and circumstances.