Ketogenic Diet: A New Hope For Cancer?
Podcast by Patricia Daly (IINH Graduate) as featured on Ameer Rosic ‘Optimum Health Show’ in the USA. Podcast link is below text!
Can you overcome cancer with a Ketogenic diet?
Personally, I believe it’s absolutely crucial, for whatever type of cancer you’re trying to address, and hopefully some day, the main steam media will wake the F’up! Quick Recap of what a Ketogenic Diet is: The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet.
The main benefit of ketogenic diet Increases the body’s ability to utilize fats for fuel, which gets very lazy on a high carbohydrate diet.
New scientific data has emerged showing that cancer cells need glucose to thrive, and carbohydrates turn into glucose in your body, then lowering the glucose level in your blood though carb and protein restriction literally starves the cancer cells.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Ketogenic Diet and how it helps fight cancer
- A nondairy approach to ketosis
- How to prepare your ketogenic lifestyle
- Should you be eating nuts?
- What are the benefits of healthy fats?
- Why you need to eat organ meats
- The best veggies for a keto diet
- Must have supplements for optimal cellular health
- The health benefits of MCT oil
- Why you need to test for Heavy Metals
- Patricia’s number #1 Optimal Health Warrior Tip…
Its time to unleash your inner warrior!