- People with coeliac disease or intolerance to gluten or wheat, plus anyone wanting to improve their health, update their nutrition knowledge and learn how to bring healthy GF foods, ingredients, cooking and baking into their daily lives.
- Healthcare professionals looking for better understanding and practical help to support their patients/clients.
- Nutritional Therapy and Nutrition Coach graduates and students looking for inspiration and help around the practical side of nutrition: recipes, sourcing and combining wholesome ingredients, healing spices and herbs, menu ideas, tips and tricks for baking and storage, among others.
- This class is presented in a relaxed, informal style, with plenty of time for questions and discussions. Maggie will demonstrate about a dozen recipes for you, including yeast bread, soda bread, scones, pancakes, granola, quiche, tempura-battered fish and vegetables, quinoa, hummus, a yummy cake, among others.
- An IINH Nutritional Therapist will also be on hand to answer specific questions, e.g. about health problems that can arise from poorly managed intolerances. You will leave this class full of confidence, empowered with practical, up-to-date knowledge to make better informed choices for healthy eating with GF foods.
- There is a break for a light lunch, cooked by Maggie, and the day culminates around the dinner table with a plateful of the delicious foods you have seen prepared.
More on Maggie’s specialist work at IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with special dietary requirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of dietary requirements, preferences and circumstances.