- Anyone wanting to learn about the benefits of fermented foods, how they can help heal the gut and strengthen the immune system and overall health.
- Health professionals who want to help patients/ clients / family members improve their health by understanding and using fermented foods in their regular diet.
- Nutritional Therapy and Coach graduates and students, and Dietitians looking for deeper understanding of the practical side of fermentation, it’s role in Functional Medicine and advice on how to help support people with their overall health, particularly gut healing and immune health.
- This is a very relaxed, fun-filled and practical day.
- Throughout the 4-hour demonstration you will be tasting all sorts of delicious, healthy drinks and enjoy a light lunch of funky ferments from around the globe!
*Timings are approximate
More on Maggie’s specialist work at IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with special dietary requirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of dietary requirements, preferences and circumstances.