- Anyone, particularly parents of young/teenage children, wanting to improve their own health and the health of loved ones.
- Health professionals who want to support their patients/ clients / to enhance their health status.
- Nutritional Therapists, Nutritional coaches, Dietitians and students looking for inspiration and ideas around the practical side of nutrition and eating in order to support their clients’ health.
- During this relaxed and practical cookery demonstration day a qualified IINH Nutritional Therapist will be on hand to discuss the importance of a wholefoods-based diet for healing and health, and to address specific questions and concerns.
- You will leave full of confidence, fortified with large helpings of knowledge to help expand and develop the way you think about feeding your family, along with plenty of tips for introducing a range of healthier options to the whole family.
*Timings are approximate
More on Maggie’s specialist work at IINH:
Maggie has a rare talent for creating practical recipes and tasty dishes for adults and children with special dietary requirements. She offers bespoke one-to-one training and private group sessions for people with diabetes, cancer, coeliac disease, intolerances, inflammatory bowel diseases, among others. Recipes and menu plans can be created to satisfy an individual’s unique blend of dietary requirements, preferences and circumstances.